2020 Annual Meeting
Mark Your Calendar!
Registration, Hotel Reservations, and Abstract Submission open July 8th
Please join us for the 71st SNS Annual Meeting in Scottsdale, Arizona! We’ll stay at the incomparable Phoenician at the base of Camelback Mountain. The Phoenician is home to brand new fitness, golf, and spa facilities, 8 superb dining options, and spacious guestrooms with private balconies. With a unique mix of modern and historic attractions and opportunities for rejuvenation and recreation, 2020 in Scottsdale will be unforgettable!
- 3 days of in-depth CME sessions
- Special lectures from acclaimed neurosurgeons
- Best-selling author David Grann as the Downing Lecturer
- Oral abstracts and e-posters with a focus on current and emerging techniques and technology
- Welcome Reception, Family Night, Golf Tournament, and Closing Banquet to connect with your colleagues and their guests
SNS Meeting Planning Office
301 South County Farm Rd.
Wheaton, IL 60187
Tel: (630) 681-1040
Fax: (630) 682-5811