2019 Annual Meeting
The 70th Annual Meeting of the Southern Neurosurgical Society will take place February 20-23, 2018 at the Ocean Reef Club in Key Largo, FL.
- 3 days of in-depth CME sessions
- Special lectures from acclaimed neurosurgeons from around the country
- Oral abstract and case presentations highlighting current and emerging technology
- Distinguished Practitioner and Best Paper Awards
- Welcome Reception, Family Night, Golf Tournament, and Closing Banquet to connect with your colleagues and their guests
Submit Your Abstract for SNS 2019
Attendees at the 70th Southern Neurosurgical Society Annual Meeting are invited to submit abstracts for presentation during the course. We encourage you to submit abstracts relating to current and emerging techniques and technology, evidence-based approaches to neurosurgical practice, and basic science studies relevant to neurosurgery.
November 26, 2018
12:00 pm Central Time
- Military, veteran, or global neurosurgery
- Peripheral Nerve
|September 2018||November 26, 2018*||December 21, 2018||January 7, 2019|
|Full Preliminary Program Available||Abstract Submission Deadline||E-mail notification sent of acceptance or rejection for all abstracts||Presenters must confirm plans to attend course (and register) or identify an alternative presenting author|
*(12:00 pm Central Standard Time)
SNS Meeting Planning Office
301 South County Farm Rd.
Wheaton, IL 60187
Tel: (630) 681-1040
Fax: (630) 682-5811