2018 Annual Meeting
SNS 2018 Update
Our thoughts and prayers continue to be with our colleagues and friends in Puerto Rico as they start the long process of rebuilding. As The Ritz-Carlton did not sustain any major damage, we are advised that group business in San Juan and vicinity will likely be resuming in December, or January at the latest. Our local contacts assure us that they can still provide a full program of tours and activities for our group in late February.
The Executive Council feels strongly that we should continue with our meeting in San Juan, as a way of showing our support and providing business to help the island rebuild. We are only waiting on the formal "all clear" from the Ritz corporate assessment team regarding the island's infrastructure, which we should have by mid-October. In the meantime, please continue to save the date and submit your abstracts for the November 13th deadline. We look forward to seeing you in Puerto Rico in February!
The 69th Annual Meeting of the Southern Neurosurgical Society will take place February 28 – March 3, 2018 at The Ritz-Carlton San Juan in Puerto Rico.
- 3 days of in-depth CME sessions
- Special lectures from acclaimed neurosurgeons from around the country
- Oral abstract and case presentations highlighting current and emerging technology
- Distinguished Practitioner and Best Paper Awards
- Welcome Reception, Family Night, Golf Tournament, and Closing Banquet to connect with your colleagues and their guests
- The Luxury and Excitement of The Ritz-Carlton San Juan
Submit Your Abstract for SNS 2018!
Attendees at the 69th Southern Neurosurgical Society Annual Meeting are invited to submit abstracts for presentation during the course. We encourage you to submit abstracts relating to current and emerging techniques and technology, evidence-based approaches to neurosurgical practice, and basic science studies relevant to neurosurgery.
November 13, 2017
11:59 pm Eastern Standard Time
- Military, veteran, or global neurosurgery (new category unique for 2018)
- Peripheral Nerve
- November 13, 2017 (11:59 pm Eastern Standard Time)
Abstract submission deadline.
- December 13, 2017
E-mail notification sent of acceptance or rejection for all abstracts.
- January 8, 2018
Presenters must confirm plans to attend course (and register), or identify an alternative presenting author.
SNS Meeting Planning Office
301 South County Farm Rd.
Wheaton, IL 60187
Tel: (630) 681-1040
Fax: (630) 682-5811